HIRING - Part Time Event / Class Coordinator
Who We Are
At NC Yoga Bar, we challenge the traditional yoga studio environment. We make practicing yoga less intimidating, more affordable, and more appealing, but with the same high quality experience.
What We're Looking For
- Part-Time Event/Class Coordinator
- 3-10 hours/week with the potential to increase responsibilities and hours over time
- We take this role very seriously and are looking to add someone who can bring energy and excitement to the team. In this role you will be responsible for attending anywhere from 1-6 classes per week, working closely with studio owners and yoga teachers to manage class logistics, class set-up, and the check-in process. You’ll be one of the first people yogis connect with with they arrive at the class ensuring they have a positive experience from start to finish.
- Evening and weekend availably
- Reliable Transportation
Desired Traits & Qualifications
- Strong and confident communication skills. You will be speaking to many students in a fast-paced setting and handling money and transactions — MINDBODY experience is a plus
- Punctual - class always starts on time, you will be responsible for moving the check-in process swiftly
- Responsible - Show up when you say you’re going to show up, simple as that
- Kind - you will be the face of NC Yoga Bar and that is a BIG deal to us
What To Expect if You Join Our Team
- This role is for 3–6 hours/week
- Due to our class schedule, we’re looking for someone who can cover 3+ evenings per week and the occasional Saturday and/or Sunday morning
- Unlimited FREE YOGA
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing community of yogis and learn first hand from small business owners and community leaders
- Incredible networking opportunities with yogis and businesses in Charlotte
- Opportunities for growth in the following areas: public relations, event planning, marketing, research, and social media
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: "Class Coordinator Application: [Your Name]" along with an updated resume. Also answer the question; "My favorite yoga pose is..."