We are still reeling from learning of the terrible devastation in the Houston area caused by Hurricane Harvey. We remind ourselves daily how blessed we are to have a roof over our heads and the ability to go about our days, uninterrupted by tragedy and fear.
We were contemplating what we as small time entrepreneurs in Charlotte could do to help those in need in Houston? And then, Katie Levans Loveluck of Charlotte Agenda and Julie Levans Campbell of OrthoCarolina reached out to ask us to partner with them to offer an opportunity for our fellow yogis to do good for others, while doing good for themselves.
As is usually the case when women collaborate and puts their heads and hearts together to do good, something magical unfolds.
Join the community on Saturday, September 9, for this donation-based ($10 minimum) yoga class. Doors open at Sugar Creek Brewing's warehouse at 10 a.m. The class, taught by Jen Eddins of Y2 Yoga, the class runs from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Save your spot and make your donation at: http://bit.ly/TXstrongCLT
100% of your donation will go to The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Everyone who has joined together to put together this event is volunteering their time, place, and services.
Special thanks to:
- Sugar Creek Brewing for donating the space
- Jen Eddins of Y2 Yoga for donating her time and expertise
- OrthoCarolina Foundation for matching up to $1000
- Ashley Morgan of Henhouse Design Co. for creating our graphics
- The 704 Shop for providing a DJ
- Katie, Julie, and Ali for putting their hearts and heads together
- You – for joining us